In making use of the Website you agree to abide by any and all of the following terms and conditions governing use of the Website ("Acceptable Use Policy").
No charge is made by Simply Groups for your use of the Website, though you should be aware that local telephone call charges at rates as publicised by your telephone operator may apply.
2 Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and ensure that any content uploaded or distributed or stored by you does not infringe the rights of others.
All material on the Website and any material sent to you by e-mail or any other form ("the content") belongs to us or our licensors. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal, non-commercial use.
We own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content, save where otherwise stated.
Except as specifically stated in these terms, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us:
Reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content;
Redistribute any of the content (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
Remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these terms;
Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content. Requests to republish, redistribute or link to content should be addressed to Simply Groups, email@example.com
You acknowledge that Simply Groups is a trademark and that you may not use it without the written permission of Simply Groups.
You agree not to:
- Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- Modify, access or make available data stored on a computer device which you have accessed through our network, when either the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
- Save as authorised in these terms, make any commercial or business use of the Website or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Website;
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, "trojan horses", "worms" or any other harmful software;
- Falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via the Website;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners’ networks which are identified as restricted;
- Set up links to the website, except to the home page of Simply Groups (www.simplygroups.co.uk) without express written permission from the Web Master.
We retain the absolute right to prevent you accessing the Website, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our sole discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other aspect of these terms
Where the Website requires that you register in order to use it, you are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to update and maintain any changes to that information (including your e-mail address) by altering your details as appropriate.
- Any other person sharing your user name and password;
- Access through a single user name and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
When you register to use the Website, you will be obliged to click on an icon indicating that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. You will not be allowed to register unless you indicate your acceptance of these terms and any other terms and conditions that may apply.
4 E-mail Policy
We will not respond unless required to do so by law to any electronic mail ("e-mail") which contains threatening, abusive, malicious, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or inappropriate material. We reserve the right to take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit in respect of such material.
Unless you indicate to the contrary all e-mails received will be taken to be submitted, where appropriate, for publication, free of charge. If we decide to publish an e-mail from you on the Website we will incur no liability to you by doing so.
Where appropriate we will endeavour to respond to e-mails with 2 days of receipt, but we cannot and do not guarantee to respond to e-mails. E-mails will generally be stored for 12 months after which time they will automatically be deleted. An e-mail sent to the incorrect destination is liable to be deleted immediately and if you are unsure of the correct destination for your e-mail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that we have no control over third party content and information which can be accessed using the Website and that we do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Website or the nature of the content or information being accessed and that we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from such content or information.
You furthermore agree to indemnify us in the manner set out below in these terms in relation to your use in any way of the Website.
We reserve the right to remove any information/material we deem to be in breach of any of these terms without notice, and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or to make available such information/material when required to do so by law or when requested to do so by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
We take all such steps as are reasonably necessary to provide a fast and reliable service, but exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for the security of the services on the Website or for any disruption of the Website however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material when downloaded onto any computer systems.
We provide the Website on an "as is" basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Website or the content. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, com